The Tenants Policy is designed to insure the “Renter”. Whether the residence rented is a house, condo or apartment, this policy protects the tenant and provides the following important coverages:
• Personal Property (furniture, clothing etc.)
• Art Collections and Antiques (requires a Valuable Articles Policy)
• Jewelry (requires a Valuable Articles Policy)
• Additional Living Expense (occurred as a result of a fire or covered loss)
• Personal Liability (often required by the landlord)
Note: The Personal Liability coverage is a critical insurance need that protects individuals and families against third party lawsuits against them. This important coverage applies both at ones residence or while away from the residence.